To bring you interesting facts, I cruise the internet in the strangest places. Today’s tidbits actually come from a radio station! The first one grossed me out so much I had to keep reading. These are some of the most random facts I’ve come across and I hope you find them as interesting as I did.
3. The world record for constipation is 102 days.
4. Of the 12 men who walked on the moon, 11 were Boy Scouts. The only one who wasn’t was James Irwin, from Apollo 15, who became the eighth man to walk on the moon in 1971.
5. Salmon are pink because they eat so many red-colored shellfish. Except the farmed salmon you eat, they don’t eat shrimp, so they should be gray. During processing, a pink coloring is added to make you feel more comfortable.
6. Bill Gates’ house was designed using a Mac.
7. Sprinting for 60 minutes burns as many calories as jogging for seven hours.