Today’s Link of the Week is just for giggles. Try the steps below and see what happens.
Pretty cool, huh?
Want more Google fun? Type the following in your Google search bar (you may have to click “I’m Feeling Lucky”) Enjoy!
- Google Pacman – play one of the best video games ever!
- Anti-gravity Google – floating Google
- Askew – tilted google
- zerg.rush – click on the Os before they eat all your search results
- recursion – repeats everything infinitely
- Google pig latin – I eelfay ikelay a idkay gainay.
- Type in any actor/actress Bacon number (ex: Chris Hemsworth Bacon Number) and Google will tell you the degree of separation. FUN!
- Festivus – the sacred aluminum pole will appear. (for more on Festivus – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus)
- In Google Images, type atari breakout – another game from the past.
- Go to http://elgoog.im/ to play guitar, view your searches backwards, search underwater, and more!
- And finally… Type in Chuck Norris. See what Google has to say…Seriously funny!
There are many more Google Easter Eggs. Feel free to share the ones you know. I’m always up for procrastinating from work.