We all like to think we’re experts on the topic. Come to find out- that’s just not true. Take a look:
– The G-spot was almost called The Whipple Tickle after Dr. Beverly Whipple who coined the term we used today. (Thanks Goodness!)
– Gymnophoria is the sense that someone is mentally undressing you. Who knew it had an actual name?
– Scientist say most transsexual porn is watched by straight males. Hmmmm, really?
– Overweight men last up to three times longer than skinny guys.
– For men, sex burns between 100-200 calories, but for a female, it only burns around 69 calories.
– There is enough sperm in a one man to impregnate every single female on the planet who is fertile.
– Women have the ability to make their voice sound “sexier” while trying to entice a male. Guys don’t have that ability so they have to rely on other factors.
– Orgasms and sneezes can NOT be stopped once started.
– Telling a convincing lie is harder to do if you find that person sexually attractive.
**For all the rest of the information, you’ll just have to do your own research!