Today is the day. Send us your polished pitch now!
The first twenty pitches sent to us in the correct format will be posted to the blog tomorrow for Robin Haseltine at Entangled Publishing to “shop”. We wish you the best of luck.
Remember to please check each agent/editor’s website for what types/genres they accept.
- All entries must be submitted on Sunday, June 12, 2016
- You will send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO attachments. All the required information must be in the body of the email.
- Only one pitch per email. No exceptions.
- The pitch must be 200 words or less. No exceptions. Word count WILL be verified before your pitch is accepted. (Contact info is not counted toward your pitch word count.)
- Please put Agent/Editor Shop in the subject line.
- The email should follow this format:
Word count of manuscript
Your 200 word synopsis pitch