We all like to think we’re experts on the topic. Come to find out- that’s just not true. Take a look:
– The G-spot was almost called The Whipple Tickle after Dr. Beverly Whipple who coined the term we used today. (Thanks Goodness!)
– Gymnophoria is the sense that someone is mentally undressing you. Who knew it had an actual name?
– A female ferret will die if she doesn’t have sex within a year.
– A single sperm has the equivalent of 37.5MB of DNA information. A whole…uhm…shot has the equivalent of 62 MacBook Pro laptops. Wow!
– Scientist say most transsexual porn is watched by straight males. Hmmmm, really?
– Cycling can make you impotent. Whoa! Yep, researchers say if you cycle a lot with the wrong saddle, you could be in trouble!
– Overweight men last up to three times longer than skinny guys.
– During intercourse your nose swells. Increased blood flow happens everywhere apparently.
– For men, sex burns between 100-200 calories, but for a female, it only burns around 69 calories.
– There is enough sperm in a one man to impregnate every single female on the planet who is fertile.
– Women have the ability to make their voice sound “sexier” while trying to entice a male. Guys don’t have that ability so they have to rely on other factors.
– Women who are prone to migraines have more sex. Seems that the chemical and physical release of an orgasm is good for pain.
– Orgasms and sneezes can NOT be stopped once started.
– Telling a convincing lie is harder to do if you find that person sexually attractive.
**For all the rest of the information, you’ll just have to do your own research!